Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Family Picture Day @ the Mesa Temple

After pictures we went to Bass Pro Shops and coincidentally Tina and her family were there too! Imagine that!
Mom and Dad Mills with all the grandkids.
Grandpa Mills is holding Liam, Grandma Mills is holding Zachary and Jacob, Then Joshua, Emily, Miranda, and Cody

Tina, Cody, Joshua, Rob, Emily, and Zachary Miller (oh yeah Miller baby#5 in Tina's belly)


Jacob, Steven, Pamela, and Miranda Mills



Arranged by height not age. Tony's just short.
Tony, Tina, Steven, and Douglas
Don't you love Tony's fohawk...I did it.
While we were at the temple I saw some of my friends. A guy that I went to seminary was outside the temple getting his wedding pictures taken. Apparently he got married that day. I'm not mad that I wasn't invited...he lost touch after high school. And his photographer happened to be my friend too. She is actually my friend that took Liam's newborn pictures. What a coincidence!




No comments: