A couple months ago we got the great news that his juvenile arthritis is going into remission on its own! We were emotionally preparing for the knee surgery he would need, but then at his next check up with the rheumatologist we were told that he wouldn't need it! He's been on an anti-inflammatory medication twice a day for the past 6-8 months and it has really been helping. Now he is only on it as needed and has been doing great. Hopefully it will go into remission for the rest of his life and he won't have anymore problems with it. He will technically always have it, but may or may not be experiencing any symptoms of it.
- He loves trucks and can say the word "truck." He loves to watch the garbage truck drive around and pick up the trash. He thinks everything with wheels is a truck though. He doesn't understand that a car is smaller than a truck and is different.
- He can say "bike"
- He LOVES Toy Story. Woody is his favorite and he can say"Wooey!" He gets so excited if I ask him if he wants to watch a movie. He always says "wooey" and gets the movie out. He always has to have his "Rex" stuffed animal to watch the movie with.
- We have tried the potty a little but have decided he is not ready yet. Everytime I sit with him and we read books and sing songs and talk about the potty but he doesn't go. By the time I give up and we go to his room to put a diaper on, he pees. :(
- He is in 18-24 months size clothes and just moved up to size 4 diapers. size 6 shoes.
- He loves loves loves playing with Grandma and Papa.
- He loves nursery and never wants to leave at the end of church.
- Favorite foods include just about everything. Not much for veggies but has always loved broccoli.
- Loves to play in the dirt in the yard with Daddy.
- Give the superest hugs and when you ask for a kiss he leans his head in for you to kiss the top of it. Haha.