Sunday, March 13, 2011

New Stuff


I sewed this cute little diaper caddy.
I folded the flap a little so you can see the tie straps.


Yesterday we got rocks to put around our pond. Tony didn't bother to put a tarp or anything down so we spent the afternoon cleaning the back of my car. The load was half rocks and half dirt so it was a mess! Why couldn't he just borrow my dad's truck????? Oh well, it is clean now and the rocks will look great around our pond.


I got new spectacles this week. I love them, but they are taking some getting used to. The sides are a lot thicker than my other glasses, so I have no peripheral vision!

I found this super awesome dresser on the curb for free! Best find ever! It is missing some knobs and has a few scratches, but nothing major. I think I am going to sand it down and repaint it. I love this little detail on the top drawer so I will have to find some cute rub on detail at JoAnn's or something. I will probably do about the same color. I pretty much love it the way it is, but need to fix the scuffs and chips.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Why can't I find a free dresser or a really cheap one. You are being so crafty lately. Great job with everything you have made so far.