Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Sick




Yesterday we had planned on going camping. Liam went missing while we were packing up and we found him laying in Daisy's bed asleep(mind you it was 10 am; weird he NEVER does that). It was adorable, but when we woke him up to get ready to leave he was burning up! He had a fever of 101.5, so we decided to postpone the camping trip until next week. He had a high fever all day yesterday and part of today. He seems to be doing better now though. Thank goodness. Last night around bedtime he was really not looking good, so we called our neighbor and him and Tony gave Liam a blessing and he seems to be doing better since then.

1 comment:

Bryce and Sierra Hannibal said...

Love your cute pics. I can't believe how big Liam is and I still haven't met the little cutie!! I am proud of you for being so healthy with all that skinny food. I don't even try....I should because I am SO unhealthy, but just don't have the desire to....maybe one day. :) Love you...miss you already