Wednesday, February 8, 2012

The Day of Near Perfection

We started the days off with a wonderful picnic at "The Arizona Beach" as I am now going to call it. We took this little nature trail that leads to the Gila River. The sand was so soft and warm. I felt like I was in North Carolina. The temperature was perfect and had a nice breeze. We also got to watch as some people trained their hunting dogs.

The only not so good thing that happened today is that as some people may know we have been trying to get pregnant for quite a while now and I was sure I was pregnant this time, so we went to a clinic for a test, but it ended up negative. I was crushed. :( But we continued as it should be and ended the day on a great note.


Liam had some friends over to play and soon we had 3 different families of kids from our ward in our yard playing. It was a blast! They played dump trucks, rode bikes, played with bubbles, and colored the drive way with chalk.

No comments: