Saturday, March 24, 2012

Love Journal Entry 1

So I had this idea of making a love photo journal. Taking pictures of things that are important to you and why you love them. Similar to the 365 thing. I am going to do a love journal of why I love the place that we live, so that someday when we move away I can look back and remember it.
This first picture is of our trip to Tres Rios today which is a little AZ Game and Fish reserve about 2 miles from our house. It is tucked away and not many people know about it and we love to take our dogs and let them run loose and explore. Today Missie wanted a drink and fell into the pond and was just about swallowed up by the reeds.



I love the green reeds! This little spot is a green oasis in the middle of the AZ desert.
Seriously who wouldn't love that sight? My little Liam running down a beautiful path with our puppies. :)
I love living so close to the mountains. Granted they aren't huge or any place you can go to escape the heat, but they are pretty and it is so pretty after it rains and you can see every little dip or canyon in the mountains.
This is a common sight near our house. We have a lot of farm fields around here. I love the greenness they bring throughout the year.

No comments: