Monday, August 27, 2012

Liam's first day of school!

This year I really felt like we needed to do some sort of school with Liam. I felt like I just wasn't taking the time with him that he needed. So problem solved. Twice a week we now have preschool! 3 other moms from our ward are involved as well. Each mom takes a week each month to host and be the teacher! Today was our very first day and I was the teacher! I prepared a lot of fun things to do and it went very well. Liam could've been a bit more obedient but hopefully he will be behave a little better for the other teachers. Today we learned about the letter A and the color green. We did a search for pictures of things that started with the letter A which I printed and colored then hid around the room for the kids to find and then we talked about them. Then we made apple stamps. We played with green salt dough and colored a frog green. We also went on a scavenger hunt for green things. Our last game at the end was pin the worm on the apple! It was a lot of fun and all the kids did really well.

No comments: