Sunday, March 3, 2013

Best in the World

I will tell you that this past year has been a big awakening for me. I have learned to not take things for granted and say my "I'm sorrys" quickly and to do my best. It could all be gone in a flash. I have the absolute best husband on this earth! I am sure! When I get thinking about it, he has truly risen to the title of husband. He is sooo good at it. He is always loving to me, always. He is constantly trying so hard at all he does. He surprises me just because. I am truly blessed and am trying to not take it for granted and to return the love to him that he shows me all the time unconditionally. So this week, Breaking Dawn part 2 came out. Unknown to me he took a break at work to stand in line at the midnight release of it and surprised me with it the next morning. He prepared a little poem to go along with it and some popcorn and candy. Here is the poem:

What a loser on the wall
Had no idea for me she'd fall.
For in a single special dance
My life would change and gain romance.
I only want to make her happy
Yes, I know it's really sappy.
But it's how I truly feel
I lover her lots and that's the deal.
We've been married for 5 years
Had some laughs and some tears.
I hope our marriage is much longer
For my love will still grow stronger.
I guess you'd say
By the love bug I've been bit
I see it more as "you're worth it!"

He had the gift wrapped with a big sign that said, BECAUSE YOU'RE WORTH IT!

Seriously, I have the absolute best husband on this earth! Love him!

No comments: