Monday, June 9, 2014

Preschool Graduation

 Jonah, Ainzlee and Liam
For the past 2 years, we have been part of a preschool coop that I organized with a few friends from church. We would each take a turn and host and teach preschool. It was a great way for the kids to learn not only academically, but socially as well. Liam has loved it and was to proud of himself at his graduation. I taught the last week of preschool, so I worked with the kids and we organized a little program for the parents and had a little graduation ceremony. It was so fun! The kids sang The 3 Little Ducks, We Are Here Today and I asked them what other song they would like to sing and the suggestions were unanimous; they wanted to sing I Am A Child Of God. So precious! I made them each a graduation cap, a candy lei, and a diploma. They felt so important and special! I loved seeing their faces!
They are kindergarten bound now!

No comments: