Thursday, July 10, 2008

Tag You're It! ( About My Husband)

1. What is his name? Anthony Brent Mills
2. Who eats more? He eats a lot more than I do...he seriously is a bottomless pit.
3. Who said, "I love you" first? I did sort of and he wasn't ready for it..so it took a while and then he finally said he loved me after a special date.
4. Who is taller? he is by a few inches...we are both pretty short
5. Who is smarter? It depends on the subject...he can whoop my butt at my math and mechanics, but I can smash him at spelling and anything about animals. We are equally smart but in our own areas.
6. Who is more sensitive? Tony
7. Who does the laundry? I do
8. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? I do
9. Who pays the bills? he does...I get too stressed out
10. Who cooks more? I cook he rarely does
11. Who is more stubborn? He is... by far
12. Who is the first to admit they are wrong? I've never been wrong...
13. Who has more siblings? I do.
14. Who wears the pants in the relationship? I think we make pretty much every decision together, but my choice usually is what we go with.
15. What do you like to do together? We like to be outdoors and watch movies, play with our animals, we love to wrestle. Pretty much anything, except shopping.
16. Who eats more sweets? We are pretty equal
17. Guilty Pleasures? the occasional eating out
18. How did you meet? at a Young Single Adult dance...I asked him to dance on the lady's choice song
19. Who asked whom out first? He asked me out for the same night as my brother's wedding reception
20. Who kissed who first?I kissed him on the cheek then he kissed me on the lips
21. Who proposed? He did in the middle of a cotton field.
22. His best features and qualities? He works hard, takes care of us, is always loving and compassionate, cares for other people, has a great personality, very smart, the list goes on and on
23. Tag you’re it. Who do you tag? Shanae Lee!

No comments: