Monday, May 11, 2009

Due Date

Well today is supposed to be the day. I am due today! But so far I ain't feelin' nothin. Oh well he'll come when he's ready. I just hope he's ready soon. I am so anxious to snuggle him and so is his daddy. I'm getting tired of the calls everyday asking if I'm still pregnant. As if I wouldn't call you. It always seems to be my siblings or really close friends asking too. Duh you are on the call list! Ahh! Quit reminding me that I'm still pregnant. Please excuse me I'm feeling a little emotional today. I really need to post some pictures but as soon as this little one decides to come there will be tons of pictures to make up for the lack thereof.

4 comments:

Steven and Chelsea said...

are you going to be induced?

Linda said...

Hugs and kisses--we are praying for your family!

Pamela said...

I hope we are on the call list. Good luck, he will be here soon.

Anthony and Erin Mills said...

If he doesn't come sometime this week...yes I will probably be induced.