Sunday, May 9, 2010

I love my mom!


Happy Mother's Day Mom! My mom gave birth to and raised 6 kids...that right there says so much. Endless patience, unconditional love, service service service. Living life practically as a servant to her kids. Always making sure we were loved and had what we needed. I remember one time when I was little I was roller blading down a steep hill and tripped on a rock and really bloodied up both elbows and came sobbing into the house. She immediately stepped into first aid mode and cleaned me up and soothed me ensuring that I would be ok. Best mom ever! I also remember pulling out of the drive way with my dad when he took me up to Idaho for school. I was 19, but still cried my eyes out because I was leaving my mommy. She has always been the one I tell all my troubles to and calmed me when I loose my marbles. She has been there when I cry so hard I can't breathe. She is my best friend. Momma, I love you! Happy Mother's Day!

No comments: