Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Summer Begins!


This is a picture of Tony and our cute little nephew Tanner.
For memorial day weekend we had a swim party/ bbq at Tony' sisters new house. We had tons of fun socializing and swimming and lots of eating. Of course, since me and his sister are both really into the Twilight movies and books we watched the Oprah show that was about Eclipse coming out. So excited!

Liam really liked watermelon. He ate the whole slice! This picture cracks me up every time I look at it.

Swimming is Liam's favorite part. He is such a water baby! He splashes and kicks and giggles the whole time! (Don't you just love his sunglasses?)

Liam loves to help me in my flower garden. I had just watered really well and Liam dug right in. Apparently mud tastes really good because he kept eating it. Eww! He has an iron deficiency so hopefully he will get some of the iron from it.

No comments: