- Doug convinced me that we had turtles in the attic.
- Doug fell through the attic and into the hall closet.
- Ben and I chased Hannah into a corner where she split her head open and Mom had to get a ride with the neighbors to take her to the hospital.
- I moved into the garage because I was sick of sharing a room with Hannah.
- We all shared a bedroom on Christmas Eve waiting for Santa and Tracy convinced us that she saw Santa.
- All the Christmas Eve parties with the Nobles.
- Doug acting wierd and running into the backyard blaming the darn jack rabbits when it really turned out to be our new puppy on the side of the house.
- Sitting as a family on the back patio trying to agree on a name for that puppy. I wanted to name her Ginger, but the guys name won. Damsel.
- All of us being taken out of school to watch Damsel have her puppies.
- A massive girls sleep over in my room with a root beer chugging contest.
- Many swim parties.
- All the baby quail that would run around on our front patio.
- Coming home to a sweltering hot house after being in Colorado for a few weeks each summer, but being glad to be home.
- When Hannah and I shared the dining room as our bedroom because we had too many kids and not enough rooms.
- Liam's first birthday party!
Tuesday, February 1, 2011
It's Just A House
My parents just moved out of the house that I grew up in. I hardly remember any of the houses we lived in before this one. I was 7 when we moved into that house. It quickly became a home. Having all 6 of us kids in one house at the same time made sure that it was well worn in. I have sooo many good memories in this house and some not so good, but they all turned me into who I am today.