Friday, August 5, 2011

Happiness


My happiness comes in the form of a new machine. I inherited my mother's old sewing machine a few months ago when she got a new one. It was old, but still worked pretty good. But my eyes were big for her new machine that had all these wonderful stitches. Wal-Mart was having a clearance sale on these suckers and I had to show Tony. I saw them on sale last week for $154 and was pretty excited, but today when I forced him into the craft section they were $99! This is a pretty expensive machine usually, so I got lucky; not only because it was so cheap but because I have a husband that is constantly spoiling me. I tried to talk him out of it saying that I didn't "need" it and that we didn't have the money, but he won. I now own a new computerized sewing machine. Best of all it's my favorite color, PURPLE! I've already tried out a few stitches on it and now I need to think of a cool project to make with it. Be on the look out for some cute sewing projects!

2 comments:

Emma said...

Sweet! I am so excited for you! Ya, so like, I have sewing machine envy. Mine is great, but it can't do all the fun stuff you will be able to do! I want to know what project #1 is!!

Linda said...

I can't wait to see what wonderful things you do with this machine! I wish we could have a sewing playdate!