Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Mother's Day

We also got to visit the site of the new Gilbert Arizona Temple!


 On Mother's Day we had the privilege of going to Gilbert for the blessing of Colby Reiersen. Colby's daddy is Tony's cousin, Neal. We have become pretty good friends with Neal and his wife Kristen. They blessed their newest baby, Colby, on Mother's Day. How special is that?! After his blessing, I got to hold him for most of the rest of sacrament. Loved feeling a tiny one in my arms again. I am not going to lie that I held this little one and just cried. I love it and long for another little one, but feel so happy for the Reiersen's. I can really feel how strong the spirit is with little babies and know that they haven't been away from Heavenly Father's arms for very long. Love it!
After church and after Tony went to work, Liam and I went to Ben and Shanae's house for Mother's Day dinner. We had a lovely meal of Hawaiian Haystacks with Mom and Dad, Ben, Shanae and their girls (and little pooch baby boy :) and Doug. It was fun and the guys played pool while the girls sat outside around the pool. 
A great day!

No comments: