Saturday, July 7, 2012

Camping Sleep Over

Splat Painting! I saw this on pinterest and wanted to try it. It was just corn starch and water with food coloring inside a water balloon. :)

We grilled hot dogs for dinner and roasted marshmallows for s'mores!

S'MORES!

We also fizzle painted. Which is just a plate of baking soda and vinegar with food coloring and they put it on with droppers.
It was so fun for Liam to have some friends over and party with all night long. I planned a few activities for them and then let them all play together which consisted of hide and seek around the house which was quite fun! We finally went to bed at around 10 p.m. because I was too tired to stay up later than that. We had the tent all set up in the living room so all of the boys slept in there and I slept on the couch because Liam wanted me close by. We woke up and had Mickey Mouse pancakes before I took them all home. It was fun and I love that Liam has friends that he loves.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

My son looks like Huckleberry Finn in those overalls and no shoes. He has a lot of fun at Liam's house.