Saturday, November 24, 2012

Thanksgiving

This year, we decided to start rotating our holidays with mine and Tony's family. Thanksgiving is the hardest because trying to put 2 Thanksgiving meals into one day is just not good. We ate with my family this year and 5 out of the 6 siblings were able to be there. Liam had a lot of fun playing with his cousins!

Liam even gave a little concert of his Turkey song for Grandma and Papa!

Liam and I decided to spend the night since my sister Tracy was in town staying with my parents. Tracy and I decided to go Black Friday shopping late Thursday night. We did pretty good. I think Liam's Christmas shopping is pretty much done...just a few more small things. I was able to get the door buster sale on a new bike for Liam! Yay! I even got a few things for my hubby. Well, my niece Rebecca's birthday is on the 25th but we celebrated a few days early since we were all together! Becca got a pair of roller skates! She was so excited as you can tell by this picture! She has watched Whip It and has been into roller derby since. It was very interesting to watch her try and skate with them.


No comments: