Saturday, December 8, 2012

Ward Christmas Party!

Some of the adults did a minute to win it game called Face the Cookie where you have to move a cookie from your forehead to your mouth without using your hands. Hilarious!
This was after the party, but I can't figure out how to move it down. Sat outside and sang along while Braden played some guitar!

Liam was soooo excited to meet Santa! In our ward you have to sing Christmas songs really loud before Santa can come so all the kids are dinging out their guts and watching all the doors for Santa to come. Liam was so excited he was jumping up and down when Santa came in! It was adorable!While we were waiting to meet him Liam rehearsed what he was going to tell Santa what he wanted. A puppy dream light and a red Mack with a trailer! He remembered it and told Santa just what he wanted! He even made sure to show Santa his matching shirt! It was adorable! I wish I could've video taped the whole thing!

He had to give Santa a hug before he would leave! I love how genuine the Christmas spirit is with my little guy!


"Look at my shirt, Santa, it matches you!"

Goofing off with Jonah!


No comments: