Monday, February 3, 2014

41 Weeks

Well, I'm still going at 41 weeks. Officially 1 week "overdue." I wasn't really expecting her to come by her due date, so I'm not worried or discouraged. I think that people around me are because they are telling me not to get discouraged and that it'll happen. I'm not impatient; I know it'll happen. I believe she will come when she is ready. I'm just hanging on for the ride. I see the doctor tomorrow. Last week she said if I made it to this appointment that they may do some tests to make sure all is well, but that she would still let me go since she is well aware that I want to do it all naturally meaning no induction, no nothing. It made me feel really good about her to know that she would let me go on my own and that she supports me. 
We are excited to meet this girl and really hope we get a strong impression as to what her name should be.

No comments: