Monday, January 27, 2014

January

 I taught the letter S for preschool this past week, so we learned about snakes and we did a scooter obstacle course! It was a lot of fun!
 Tony's grandparents came into town because Tony's aunt and uncle were receiving the silver beaver award for scouting. We had a big dinner with all of the Mills family that lives in the valley. The kiddos all played while the adults visited.
 4 generations of Mills men

 We were able to go to the Phoenix Zoo with Grandma and Grandpa Mills. I love how they make all of their grandkids feel important and loved. They are awesome people!
Today I am 40 weeks pregnant with Little Miss. No, we still don't know her name. I had a doctor's appointment today and I am 4 1/2 cm dilated and 75% effaced. So nearly halfway dilated so hopefully labor won't be too long. I guess walking around the zoo for about 5 hours on Saturday helped a little bit. I've been pretty much dilating 1 cm a week since about 36 weeks. I feel like people think I am a little nuts because I enjoy this and am sort of not wanting it to end. I enjoy being pregnant. I'm not horribly uncomfortable, although she is pinching a nerve way down low which is causing some sharp pain. I love feeling her move and have the hiccups. It will be a big adjustment when she arrives. It's been just the 3 of us for so long. It will be good I am just having some anxiety about it all. I am so blessed though. Maybe that's why I don't want it to end. I want to relish it all!

1 comment:

Pamela said...

I love the pictures, and you are right. Enjoy the baby inside while you can. Feeling a baby move around all the time inside you is something you can't explain to anyone that hasn't had that experience. We are excited for you and for you arrival.