Friday, May 16, 2014

Liam's 5th Birthday Interview

1. Who is your favorite person in the whole world?
                 Jonah Wallgren
2. What is your favorite color?
                 blue and green and red
3. What's your favorite tv show?
                Hercules
4. What's your favorite outfit?
               my new Captain America shirt I got for my birthday today
5. What sport do you like best?
              He said, "Da Bears!" so football
6. What song do you love?
              I Am A Child of God
7. What's your favorite cereal?
              Cinnamon Toast Crunch
8. Who is your best friend?
               Jonah Dull "He's my mate!"
9. What do you want to be when you grow up?
              a teacher and a scuba diver
10. What is your favorite book?
               The Great Race
11. What are you really good at?
                riding my bike
12. Where do you wish you could go on vacation?
                 Disneyland
13. What is your best memory?
                 playing basketball
14. What would you buy if you had $1,000?
                corned beef and some glasses
15. What vegetable do you hate the most?
                I like them all
16. If you could have a wish, what would it be?
                a boat
17. What is your favorite flavor of ice cream?
                 peach
18. Who is your biggest hero?
                Superman
19. What do you like to do best with your friends?
                play cars
20. What do you hope you'll get to do before your next birthday?
                play games






 These pictures are from our little family birthday celebration on his actual birthday. Liam is such a great blessing to our family and I love him so much! I can't believe my baby boy is 5 years old!

No comments: