Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Getting Older

Our family started a tradition about 2 years ago to make the birthday person feels special. We fill up their room with balloons so that it is the first thing they see when they wake up.

'Liza Tay was a big fan of the crinkly wrapping paper!

For my birthday, my hubby spoiled me with the stuff I wanted. I have gotten really into gardening as of late and only had one old worn gardening glove, so he got me a new pair and some garden shears and a new sprinkler head. I am loved and I know it. My parents took me and the kids out to The Elephant Bar for dinner and the weekend after my birthday Tony took me to Organ Stop Pizza in Mesa. I've always wanted to check it out and it was even better than I thought. The pizza was alright, but the show was AMAZING! I am a big music person and just listening to live music. It was soooo cool! We stayed and just watched for 2 hours! Well after the kids bedtimes! It was a great birthday this year.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

What a great tradition with the ballons. I love getting presents that I can actually use. I love the plate your breakfast is on. ;)