Tuesday, August 5, 2014

First Day of Kindergarten

 August 4th was Liam's very first day of Kindergarten. He was so excited! I could tell he was a little nervous, but he didn't really act like it. He walked right in and we took pictures then  off we went. I kinda held on as long as parents were allowed but eventually I did have to leave and that was hard! I fought back tears the whole day.



 He was so excited to see all the things with his name on it. He sure felt special.

 The 3 boys. Logan, Jonah, and Liam. We are all in the same ward. We also did preschool with Jonah. I put it a special request for them to be in the same class. It is nice for them to have some people they are familiar with in a new environment. Liam told me how they all raced at recess time.

Liam's teacher is Miss Anderson and we love her already. We were able to have a personal meet the teacher with her and we got to know her a little bit and we are excited to see what this year has in store for us.

No comments: