Monday, May 11, 2015

Kinder Field Day

 I volunteered to help out at Liam's field day at school this year. When I got to school, Liam's teacher saw me come in and said did you get my email this morning? I hadn't and she explained the situation to me. There was a pollution advisory and since Liam has asthma, he wasn't going to be able to participate in field day. I was furious! He was sent to the gym to watch a movie while the rest of the kids were going to have the time of their lives. Mama Grizz came out! I went over to the gym and had a few words with the principal about it and we went to the nurse together to talk it over. Since Liam only really has problems when he has a cold and I was going to be staying with him to whole time, we was released to go play. Phew! He was already upset and I knew it would've been the end of the world for him. I'm glad he was able to go play. They did all sorts of fun water activities and had blow up slide and everything! It would've been quite the ordeal to miss out on! 
They had a dunk tank that Liam's teacher sat in. Each kid had two chances to throw and try to dunk her. LIAM DUNKED HER BOTH TIMES!
 She was soaked!




No comments: