Friday, July 22, 2011

Don't know what to call this

When I wash my comforters I always hang them out to dry since it takes so long in the dryer. So I put this one out to dry today and Liam thought it was a cool fort to play in...at least until one of the chairs fell over on top of his face. He has a nice bruise on his forehead now. Part of being a boy I guess.
Yesterday we went to Yogurtland with a couple of friends. Liam loved his cookie yogurt!
My mom helped me with this project. Since I got a new camera I need a case and kinda wanted to make one so this is what we came up with. It still needs some velcro for the flap, but it's pretty much done. I am so jealous of my mom's new sewing machine. Down the sides of the strap it was a stitch that looks like vines with leaves. I love it!

No comments: