Thursday, June 28, 2012

Last Day in San Diego

The San Diego Temple. I think we are starting to make it a tradition to visit a temple if it is near where we go. We went to The Las Vegas Temple when we were there in March and now San Diego.


I love this one!

We went to the Mormon Battalion Museum in Old Towne San Diego. It was very cool! I didn't know much about it other than what I learned when I went on our stake's pioneer trek when I was in young women's.

Panning for gold. He actually got 2 pretty good sized pieces of "gold."


I wanted to do some family pics on the beach and this was the best one that I got.



I asked Liam if he wanted to go dry off and lay with me on the blanket he said "No, lay on the mommy"

Sunset over Mission Beach


We finished our trip with some sea food in Mission Bay. I was really surprised to hear wild sea lions barking as we ate our dinner. That was so exciting! Tony tried shark and found it to be rather tasty.

After our dinner we walked along the bay to see all the boats
We had such a good time and can't wait to come back to San Diego! We were able to exchange our tickets at Sea World for a year pass, so we will definitely be back at least once before the end of the year! We haven't even been home 24 hours and Liam is asking to go to the beach again already! I wouldn't mind going back right now either!

No comments: