Thursday, April 24, 2014

Zoo Trip and the Eclipse


 This girl loves her daddy!
 For the letter Z Liam's preschool took a trip to the Phoenix Zoo! He insisted on wearing his bear shirt and his raccoon hat! He is quite a funny little boy. We was really looking forward to seeing the tiger which in the background because he likes to pretend to be "Tiger Boy."
 Liam loved observing and learning about our turtle as we let her roam around the back yard while we cleaned out the pond.
 The blood moon. We woke up to watch the eclipse and blood moon. It was cool, but we fell asleep and missed the end of it.
This girl has stolen my heart. I was worried about having room to love another child just as much, but my heart didn't make room for her, my heart just grew bigger! Motherhood is the absolute best thing that has ever happened to me!

No comments: