Monday, April 27, 2015

DISNEYLAND!

On Friday, we went to Disneyland! Liam knew a little bit more what to expect so he was excited! The weather was perfect and the day was awesome!





We went to Tomorrowland first and Liam saw this and just had to ride it. Eliza was excited too! Since it could only fit 3 and I get a little motion sick going round and round I sat out and took pictures!
The Buzz Lightyear ride was one of Liam's favorites! He enjoyed shooting the bad guys! Eliza loved all the buttons!
Mr. Toads Wild Ride




I tried my best to catch Tony on Thunder Mountain. He is the one all the way in the back. This is the ride where we discovered the rider switch pass. First, Liam and I waited and went through the line together and rode it while Tony got a switch pass which allowed him to switch off Eliza with me and instead of waiting in line all over again, he got to go to the front of the line and ride. It was genius! This is the ride that I had to explain to Liam that sometimes you scream when you are having fun and that it doesn't mean that you are scared. :)



Snow White ride



I love that both Disneyland and California Adventure had so many things that Eliza could ride on. There were only a few that she couldn't go on and for those you could get a switch pass.

We loved the parade! Here come the princesses!


The chimney sweeps were fun to watch too!


Hi Ariel!

Eliza was enthralled with all the music and dancing from the parade!


Liam enjoyed Toon Town. I wish we had stayed in this part longer.


You just have to see Mickey while you are in Disneyland! Liam was totally chill with meeting the characters. Eliza was fine just watching them, but didn't like it if anyone tried to come up to her.



I don't remember anything Star Wars from the last time we went, but they had a whole show with padawans and everything. Liam was bummed that we missed the beginning so he missed being able to participate in it.

Autopia

Eliza loved the Finding Nemo submarine ride! She would point at all the fish and they went by.






The Tarzan tree house is one of my favorite little things to do.
Eliza was so tired and not feeling well. Poor girl!
Disneyland was the greatest trip that we have been on. We all loved it and the kids were at good ages to enjoy it! I hope it is a memory that Liam can remember for a long time and if not I'm sure we will be back before too long. I hope we can stay longer next time. We saw pretty much everything in 2 days, but 3 days would've been perfect so we could've spent more time in each spot.

1 comment:

Jenny Ann said...

So much fun! I love Disneyland.